" A different world can not be created by indifferent people, be different in the best way of possible and together we can make a difference! "

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Poem :!

The Story of a Single Leave
by Ary

When I was a kid I dreamt to be an oak
stand tough and peacefully behind the rugged path
where the passersby can stop and take a rest underneath

As a seed I was nurtured up in a fertile soil
In a land where fake fertilizers are betrayal to our mother nature
In a garden where our heart rejoice and laugh in simplicity

Then I found myself cultivated in a strange land called school
This is the first lesson I learned there
“you can be anything but an oak… “

I was embraced with a fascinating lifestyle called city
and a mesmerizing box named TV
Alas I love these novel stuffs so much
I even started to feel ashamed of ever dreamt to be an oak

One day I met other restless young trees
We learned this quote “Never doubt that small committed citizens can change the world…”
So we drawn ourselves in the battle of toppling down the dictatorial king of the forest
And we did it…

The victory taught us that change is possible
We struggle to regain our confidence to our dream to be an oak
As a young wild tree we dare to challenge the storm

Yet I find out that our courageous actions are just a drop in the ocean
I am not even a tree
I am only a single simple leave in this entire universe
Yet I refuse to fall down to the ground for nothingness
As I can always serve the earth by being a humus

SIT, 02 February 2007